Thread: Granddaughter

Real Name
    Terri

Granddaughter

I'm posting this pic for feedback. As you are aware, most of the time you have to capture these when you can. I never like all of the items in background. What can I do about this? Granddaughter

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Granddaughter

I appreciate what you say about having to grab it when you can. But do you?

How much time are you able to spend with your granddaughter? Are there times when you maybe have some more time when you can take it more slowly and coax/encourage/bribe her into more suitable locations where you wouldn't have the background clutter?

Also, I'd suggest. it's about you getting down low so that you're not pointing the camera downwards and requiring her to be looking upwards. You need to get down to her head height. Be worth it for those eyes. They're gorgeous.
    Last edited by Donald; 12th August 2013 at 04:43 PM.

Real Name
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post

How much time are you able to spend with your granddaughter? Are there times when you maybe have some more time when you can take it more slowly and coax/encourage/bribe her into more suitable locations where you wouldn't have the background clutter? Thanks Donald...I see her maybe once a month!! Thanks so much!

Also, I'd suggest. it's about you getting down low so that you're not pointing the camera downwards and requiring her to be looking upwards. You need to get down to her head height. Be worth it for those eyes. They're gorgeous.

Real Name
    Bruce

Terri, your quote from Donald was posted; however there is no reply from you.

Bruce

Real Name
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post

How much time are you able to spend with your granddaughter? Are there times when you maybe have some more time when you can take it more slowly and coax/encourage/bribe her into more suitable locations where you wouldn't have the background clutter?

Hey Donald, I sure appreciate the guidance. I see her about once a month. She's on the move!

Real Name
    Terri

Bruce not sure what that's all about. Will try again