Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks......

Real Name
    Ken Outch

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks......

Okay, so having been taken to task by Big Brother who obviously has seen fit to comment on my absence I thought I had better do something about it before I was spirited off to some Glaswegian Gulag and forced to exist on a regime of cold porridge, 2 star whisky and BBC2 repeats of "Neighbors" on a black and white telly.
    So here is a pic of a cockie who was one of several in our yard the other morning. The olives on our olive trees are in season and parrots are quite partial to a feed of olives apparently. The back ground of the tree and its surrounds was not all that great and not really suitable for pp work up. So I thought I would just replace it .

Thanks for viewing and any comments.

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks......

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks......

Quote Originally Posted by ucci View Post
    Okay, so having been taken to task by Big Brother who obviously has seen fit to comment on my absence I thought I had better do something about it before I was spirited off to some Glaswegian Gulag and forced to exist on a regime of cold porridge, 2 star whisky and BBC2 repeats of "Neighbors" on a black and white telly.
    Apart from the repeats of Neighbors, that sounds like a pretty good lifestyle to me!

But since it's such a good picture (and it is) that's been posted, you're not going to be allowed in to enjoy such rarified delights of Scottish hospitality for another few months.

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Thank you for the kind words re my cockie post Donald. And as my immediate antecedents immigrated from Scotland the famous Scottish hospitality is something well known to us. 'Neighbours' of course is a distinctly Aussie Abomination which is our revenge on those damnable English who filled Down Under with convicts and their family black sheep offspring. The convicts turned out to be okay. It was the dumping of their family rejects down here which needs avenging. And when Neighbours has run its course then we intend to unleash the series of "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo." If they thought Neighbours was bad just wait till we inflict SKippy onto their small screens.

Real Name
    Ken Curtis

Funny! Hope the networks don't pick up Skippy in the coming seasons. I'll stick with Ice Road Truckers!

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

They screen the (Australian) Neighbors on BBC2 in the UK?