Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: From my chair

Real Name
    randy

From my chair

Last Week's excursion was to a nearby Wildlife refuge and from the front seat of my car. This week was more subdued. I set myself up in the backyard in my new gravity lounger; I'm going camping Fourth of July weekend and had to make sure chair was fully operational........that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

From my chair

From my chair

From my chair

From my chair

From my chair

The last two have become regular visitors to the garden...........plan on more and hopefully better shots. My dream shot involves the house wren and the white clematis. I have named the rose-breasted grosbeak, "The Battle Scarred Warrior"
    Last edited by rtbaum; 23rd June 2013 at 02:08 AM.

Real Name
    Trevor Reeves

Re: From my chair

How is the chair working? it probably requires some more working in before serious use. You wouldn't want to develop any injuries from an improperly formed seat. You may also want to take the beer cooler for several trial runs as well.

Nice set. All good. The singing sparrow(?) is my personal favourite.

Real Name
    randy

Re: From my chair

I agree, the singing house wren is proving to be an extremely willing subject. All three bird, and their mates, are frequent visitors. The house wrens are nesting in the bird house, a very dilapidated affair. It tickles me that they refuse to use the drilled hole, preferring to access through the side. Although a very small brown bird, he has a very big voice. He pretty much is singing from dawn to dusk. The other two species are proving to much more of a challenge. Weather permitting, I want to ditch the tripod and try the monopod for greater speed in acquisition today, wish me luck