Thread: Any canvas suggestions?

Real Name
    Jeff

Any canvas suggestions?

I've been researching canvas online to find a high quality product for printing enlargements. I'm not planning on printing them myself, but want to use a printing company that uses superb canvas. My online research has led me to Breathing Colour which makes several canvas products, including their Lyve and Chromata White. They sound pretty good, but before I start having samples printed, I wonder if anyone here has experience with either of these or can recommend another product/company. My aim is to use the OBA-free and acid-free canvas for fine art prints tested to last in the vicinity of 100 years with pigmented inks.

Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks.

Real Name
    Victor Nimitz

Re: Any canvas suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff S View Post
    I've been researching canvas online to find a high quality product for printing enlargements. I'm not planning on printing them myself, but want to use a printing company that uses superb canvas. My online research has led me to Breathing Colour which makes several canvas products, including their Lyve and Chromata White. They sound pretty good, but before I start having samples printed, I wonder if anyone here has experience with either of these or can recommend another product/company. My aim is to use the OBA-free and acid-free canvas for fine art prints tested to last in the vicinity of 100 years with pigmented inks.

Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks.
    This should be interesting discussion and source of info.

[ couple more bumps by the mods should elicit appropriate responses. ]