Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My grand sun's coats

  1. #1
    Antonio Correia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Setubal - Portugal
    Posts
    3,743
    Real Name
    António Correia

    My grand sun's coats

    Home made by my wife for the young man to be born in May 2010.
    My grand sun's coats My grand sun's coats My grand sun's coats

  2. #2
    Moderator Dave Humphries's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Windsor, Berks, UK
    Posts
    16,396
    Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    Hi Antonio,

    Congratulations on the arrival of a (new) grandson in May, I hope all goes well.

    Your wife has been busy
    That's three coats in the month or two since you've known about the little fella, so at that production rate, there could be another dozen finished by May!

    You could sell them on the web with pictures like these

    Best regards and good health,

  3. #3
    Antonio Correia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Setubal - Portugal
    Posts
    3,743
    Real Name
    António Correia

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post
    Hi Antonio, Congratulations on the arrival of a (new) grandson in May, I hope all goes well. Your wife has been busy That's three coats in the month or two since you've known about the little fella, so at that production rate, there could be another dozen finished by May! You could sell them on the web with pictures like these Best regards and good health,
    I think my wife would want to sell them on the web. And... who would buy ?
    Even me, I have never sold a single photo in my life.

    Thank you Dave. I hope everything is going to be OK. And why not ?

  4. #4
    Alis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,544
    Real Name
    Ali

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    Great "industrial photography", Antonio!

    And congratulations! Soon, you will have a new model. Feel free to ask me for technical advice

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bucharest,Romania
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    Antonio,
    Grand sun instead of grandson sounds very well.
    Con..con..con..CONGRATULATIONS!
    Radu Dinu

  6. #6
    Antonio Correia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Setubal - Portugal
    Posts
    3,743
    Real Name
    António Correia

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    Quote Originally Posted by Radu Dinu Cordeanu View Post
    Antonio,
    Grand sun instead of grandson sounds very well.
    Con..con..con..CONGRATULATIONS!
    Radu Dinu
    Thank you Alis.

    Yes Radu. I make this error sometimes. I am sure you all had a great laugh

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bucharest,Romania
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    For me that was a very good finding.I apreciated it (and your wife's talent,too) because I am not an English speaker,probably.Generally speaking a son(child)is always a sun.
    Radu Dinu

  8. #8
    Antonio Correia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Setubal - Portugal
    Posts
    3,743
    Real Name
    António Correia

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    Quote Originally Posted by Radu Dinu Cordeanu View Post
    For me that was a very good finding.I apreciated it (and your wife's talent,too) because I am not an English speaker,probably.Generally speaking a son(child)is always a sun.
    Radu Dinu
    I do know you are also a latin

  9. #9
    arith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Burton on Trent, UK
    Posts
    4,790
    Real Name
    Steve

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    I really like the third coat; you can't buy anything like that. I have a one year old grandaughter and was privileged to take photo's of her on her first birthday.

    So I know the joy you feel.

  10. #10
    Antonio Correia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Setubal - Portugal
    Posts
    3,743
    Real Name
    António Correia

    Re: My grand sun's coats

    Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
    I really like the third coat; you can't buy anything like that. I have a one year old grandaughter and was privileged to take photo's of her on her first birthday. So I know the joy you feel.
    The wool for the 3.ed coat is - how shall I say ? - ... the thread is bought with various colors all along. Do I make myself understand ?
    My wife just had to knit on and on making this pattern.
    The lace and buttons were her creation.

    She, my wife, is very dear. She even speaks very good English ... better than me. far better.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •