Thread: Touchdown:

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Touchdown:

Touchdown:

Real Name
    Bobo

Re: Touchdown:

Unusual perspective on a landing plane but works for me.
    I find my eyes wandering around in the lower area trying to see what is in there. Being dark makes it hard but adds to the mystery of airport configurations.

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Bobo you make me worry. Is my screen to light or is your to dark? If you cannot see the concrete wall I might be posting images looking way to dark.

Real Name
    Bernard Boyle

Andre,hi,I can see the wall clearer to the left of photo darkens as I look to the right still visible though,hope this helps......

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Based on the histogram, the image is not too dark. I had the same impressions of the lower part of the image as Bobo in that I saw some sort of long wall at the very bottom, though I would never have known whether it was made of cloth or concrete. I also see a road on the left and I think a retaining wall above the road perhaps made of large rocks. I spent a bit of time looking at that area of the photo trying to figure all of that out.

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Bernard according to Mike's post me and you need new screens. If Mike sees a road on the left leading into the image with a retaining wall of rocks to its right, I definitely need to do something about my screen, damn!

Real Name
    Bernard Boyle

Hi Andre,re.the wall, I can see panels greyish colour to the left,then darker panel,lighter panel one after the other till just right of centre two lighter ones together then dark,light etc...bottom left just left of lamp post a small blue box can be seen.....