Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Sunny Beauty

Taken from the Birthday Party of my Brother last night
    Sunny Beauty

Real Name
    Bruce

Re: Sunny Beauty

Beautiful photo of a beautiful subject. IMHO the only distraction is the lampshade behind the subject's head. Bruce

Real Name
    Richard

Absolutely beautiful young lady! Is she Filipina?

Two suggestions: The lampshade does distract me from her beauty. Perhaps bouncing the flash might have produced slightly different lighting. It seems like this was straight-on flash. The shadow is fairly strong behind her to the image right...

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Beautiful photo of a beautiful subject. IMHO the only distraction is the lampshade behind the subject's head. Bruce
    Got excited with the beautiful subject Bruce hahaha. I agree the lampshade also distracted me during my editing Will try to clone it out though....Thanks for the compliment on the subject

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    Absolutely beautiful young lady! Is she Filipina?

Two suggestions: The lampshade does distract me from her beauty. Perhaps bouncing the flash might have produced slightly different lighting. It seems like this was straight-on flash. The shadow is fairly strong behind her to the image right...
    She is a Chinese Richard Thanks for the comments. Flash is on cam and never did adjust the power of the flash nor the opening

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

This is a very nice shot taken in less than ideal conditions. It’s easy to say that you should have gelled the flash to compensate for the tungsten light in the room or shot with off-camera flash to hide the shadow or composed to ensure that the lamp in the background was positioned elsewhere.

All might be true, but I rather suspect you would have lost the moment, and in this kind of photography, that is something one usually cannot get back.

up on a knob above Paden City, West Virginia
    Real Name
    Marie Hass

Dear Mario,

Your model is indeed very, very lovely, and this kind of setting does not do her justice. IMHO, the background, pose, highlights on her face, shadows and drink in her hand are detractors. This one, for me, misses the mark.

Do you have the option of photographing her in other settings? She is beautiful. I have seen your work and you would bring out the best in her.

Marie

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDiver View Post
    This is a very nice shot taken in less than ideal conditions. It’s easy to say that you should have gelled the flash to compensate for the tungsten light in the room or shot with off-camera flash to hide the shadow or composed to ensure that the lamp in the background was positioned elsewhere.

All might be true, but I rather suspect you would have lost the moment, and in this kind of photography, that is something one usually cannot get back.
    Agree I was also having a grand time enjoying the drinks and the party that is why photography was not my main concern during that time. Please forgive me

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by Marie Hass View Post
    Dear Mario,

Your model is indeed very, very lovely, and this kind of setting does not do her justice. IMHO, the background, pose, highlights on her face, shadows and drink in her hand are detractors. This one, for me, misses the mark.

Do you have the option of photographing her in other settings? She is beautiful. I have seen your work and you would bring out the best in her.

Marie
    Thanks Marie first to your compliment to the model who is a friend and next to your comments. I was truly enjoying the party that night and was not serious in my photography which must be a no no for a photographer. Actually, I talked to her for a shoot session and she agreed! Hope that it will push through

up on a knob above Paden City, West Virginia
    Real Name
    Marie Hass

Dear Mario,

I cannt wait to see the results of that shoot! You must PM me to let me know when you post!

Marie

Real Name
    John

Very nice image. The distraction of the lamp is lessened if converted to black and white and adds a timeless look to your model.

Real Name
    Paul

Beautiful image

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by Marie Hass View Post
    Dear Mario,

I cannt wait to see the results of that shoot! You must PM me to let me know when you post!

Marie
    I will Marie

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy View Post
    Beautiful image
    Thanks for appreciating Paul