Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: A Clean Sweep

Real Name
    Ken Outch

A Clean Sweep

Every pic should tell a bit of a story. And here is the one behind this. It is a pic of Spike. We have to feed him when hanging out the washing. It is a diversionary tactic to stop him sitting on the rim of the washing basket and poking in the clean clothes looking for bread sticks. We often have a packet of these in the basket to give one or two to Bruno the sheep as a treat on the way back to the house after hanging out the washing. Spike has tumbled to the fact that there is such a stash normally in the basket.

Thanks for viewing and for any comments

A Clean Sweep

A Clean Sweep

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Re: A Clean Sweep

Hi Ken,

Great story.

I am not sure what it is but something seems to be lacking. The composition is great, focus is good. Maybe the exposure is not as good as I would expect from you.
    Must say the B&W has much more punch.

Real Name
    Allen or "Lurchy" is fine

Re: A Clean Sweep

ken, i love the B&W. I use to have a friend who was a magpie, and named bruce, he would come down with me and walk along the ground with me as far as he could, most time i rested with him. And alot of times when i sit down on the ground he would walk up and down my legs. He was a good guard dog, he knew the regulars and left them be. he would fly around following me as i drive down my lane/driveway to which i believe i leave safely. Unfortinatly he is no longer with us, i have found him at my back door one morning a couple years ago passed away, so i made him a coffin and burried him in what i call the orchid on my small property.

Sorry, didnt mean to distract this post. Again, love the photos!