Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Two new rescues...

Real Name
    Richard

Two new rescues...

I visited a Riverside County, CA shelter to pick up a Maltese for our American Maltese Rescue and I was handed a pretty ratty looking dog that turned out, after he was cleaned up to be a cute terrier of some type. He kissed me when I picked him up at the shelter so I couldn't send him back to his cage, even though I realized he wasn't a Maltese. I guess that American Maltese Rescue will be finding a home for Rudy the Terrier who is really a great little dog...

Two new rescues...

Chelsea is a young Maltese-Poodle (Maltipoo) who is also a sweetheart and very smart. She gets her long legs from her poodle genes...

Two new rescues...

Real Name
    Mike

Re: Two new rescues...

Rudy looks like a real character!

Real Name
    Trace

I suspect Rudy would have come home with me too
    I like the positioning and angle of the photo of Chelsea... though not so sure about the purple fru around her neck. But then I'm not your target market either; though I imagine she'd be a "natural" at agility.

Real Name
    Richard

Trace,
    I am not keen on those fluffy collars either and mentioned that to my wife. She told me that she gets all kinds of compliments on the "cute" collars. Who am I to object to that!
    We mostly use them when the dog has been clipped very short due to coat mats...
    Rudy looks a bit mischievous in his portrait but he is a very sedate and well behaved mellow dog.
    We are beginning to think that he might be a Maltese and Terrier cross...