Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Black and white threesome

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Black and white threesome

For those who ever watched the Steve Martin/Chevy Chase film 'The Three Amigos' and can remember it, here is a reprise...
    Thanks for viewing. Okay, so I accept it is a fun shot and probably not worth a comment. No problems with that.
    Take care and have a safe and Happy Easter break.

PS for those who picked it up, the the 'maggie' on the RHS has a Grissini rosemary and sea salt bread stick in its mouth which it stole from Bruno's feed bin. Bruno, our pet sheep, is rather partial to these bread sticks.
    It would seem that not without good reason was the music to 'The Thieving Magpie' composed!

Last edited by ucci; 28th March 2013 at 05:24 AM.

Real Name
    John

Re: Black and white threesome

Quote Originally Posted by ucci View Post
    For those who ever watched the Steve Martin/Chevy Chase film 'The Three Amigos' and can remember it, here is a reprise...
    Thanks for viewing. Okay, so I accept it is a fun shot and probably not worth a comment. No problems with that.
    Take care and have a safe and Happy Easter break.

PS for those who picked it up, the the 'maggie' on the RHS has a Grissini rosemary and sea salt bread stick in its mouth which it stole from Bruno's feed bin. Bruno, our pet sheep, is rather partial to these bread sticks.
    It would seem that not without good reason was the music to 'The Thieving Magpie' composed!

Nice capture, I especially like how the cast shadows of all three were contained within the frame.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

I'd crop it even tighter, particularly from the top (doesn't need all that grass) + a bit from the bottom. Make it a real pano. I think it is a good shot.

Real Name
    Bobo

Excellent contrasts there and the birds standout really well.

Instead of Donald's cut top suggestion I would suggest equal amounts of grass on all 4 sides - ie a bit more to the left and a bit off the top so that the green areas are equal to to the right and bottom.

Not sure if the "greenish dung" should be cloned out or not.

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Thank you all for viewing and for the helpful feedback. Your suggestions have been taken on board for follow up action. A small point Bobo. That 'green dung' you referred to is actually a patch of moss which is colonizing the top of an ironstone rock.

Real Name
    Allan Short

The third amgio was Martin Short.

Cheers:

Alllan