Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Man Walking in Deep Thought

I live a stone's throw away from Cuyahoga National Park (NE, Ohio)..

Man Walking in Deep Thought

This photo is based on George Segal's The Red Light (1972) -- The Cleveland Museum of Art. I dropped the red light and I hope give it a slightly different twist. All comments welcomed

Man Walking in Deep Thought

Karm

Real Name
    Shane

Re: Man Walking in Deep Thought

Karm, I really enjoy viewing your images - your technical skills blow me away as does your "eye". This image is no exception and really captures a pensive feeling.

I had to Google "George Segal's The Red Light" to see this inspiration and love your black and white version.

I live a stone's throw away from Cuyahoga National Park (NE, Ohio)..

Shane, I appreciate your comments. Some of the smartest people who post at Cambridge really have helped me become a better photographer. Three things I have learned from this group is better composition (I still screw this up on a regular basis), chase great pictures and not great equipment, learn some software packages to better development your photographs. Obviously, there are a lot more things to master but the above is my short list.

Karm

Real Name
    Shane

My short list is the same as yours Karm, I'm just a bit behind you on the learning curve