Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Who Spoke?

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Who Spoke?

Taken in a crowded exhibition hall. A marvellous fully restored collection of many hither too unseen 1800's 'bicyles' from all over the world.Things like 'Hobby horses' and ' Velocipedes' and things even more exotic. Most were in working order and the owners of the display actually rode various exhibits around the show grounds.
    Unfortunately there were far too may items on display for the display area involved making for a chaotically cluttered scene which made framing and composition a nightmare challenge. Well, maybe not to a professional, but certainly for me. It was nigh impossible to isolate a shot of interest from a messy background clutter.

#1 is my 'best' post from the chaos. #2 is included to give some idea of the problems in trying to line up a shot with everything of interest jam packed tightly on each other.
    Thanks for viewing and any comments you may care to post.

Who Spoke?

Who Spoke?
    Last edited by ucci; 21st February 2013 at 11:46 PM.

Real Name
    Alfred Forns

Re: Who Spoke?

Sure wish I could see them in person !!! Can imagine the difficulty in composing with so many lines and placement restrictions.

Real Name
    Jon

Re: Who Spoke?

Couldn't you just grab one and move it where you wanted? That would have so much easier.
    Nice job especially considering the obstacles.

You got "Old Spokes"...I got "Gold Spokes"

Who Spoke?