Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Deep thought

Real Name
    Ali

Deep thought

I think it looks a bit Kaskaisized

Deep thought
    Last edited by Alis; 3rd November 2009 at 03:03 AM.

Re: Deep thought

Nice shot Alis!
    I love the lighting on him, very dramatic. Is the black thing on the right significant? It's a bit distracting to the otherwise great scene Good job.

Real Name
    Ali

Quote Originally Posted by KentDub View Post
    Is the black thing on the right significant? It's a bit distracting to the otherwise great scene Good job.
    Thanks! I think that is what Kaskaisizes the shot!

I cropped the image without the metal thing and it became an ordinary shot, so I thought I keep it in to make it extraordinary.

But seriously, just having fun, no special reason

Forgive me, but what is "Kaskaisizes"? Not knowing, I chose to ignore it from your description

Real Name
    Ali

Quote Originally Posted by KentDub View Post
    Forgive me, but what is "Kaskaisizes"? Not knowing, I chose to ignore it from your description
    LOL! Not sure what I am talking about but take a look at Kaskais' pictures here. Last one was Seafood. Of course, to be really kaskaisic, I have to make him sillhouette but still close to the mood of his pictures, I think!

Real Name
    António Correia

Quote Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    ... Kaskaisized ...
    Interesting how someone who only post pictures and never comments can build such an concept...

His pictures are in fact very... how would I say ? ... exquisite different architectural influenced artistic strange striking

Real Name
    Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Correia View Post
    Interesting how someone who only post pictures and never comments can build such an concept...

His pictures are in fact very... how would I say ? ... exquisite different architectural influenced artistic strange striking

Welcome back, Antonio! We missed you here!

You are right about Kaskais' pictures. I think it is a combination of simple very cubist architechtural structures, dramatic lighting, totally detached people, and the sea!

Actually, the fact that he never talks about his pictures adds to the mystery and effect. Also, the avatar he has chosen is very effective in that regard.

Anyway, I kept the metal part in, which is pretty geometrical, and thought plus B&W picture and plut the fact that a 3 year old kid indeep thought and quite puts it very close to his type of pictures.

Of course, I am sure there are people who know more famous people representing that style of photography but I think he pretty much has stablished a style of his own here.
    Last edited by Alis; 3rd November 2009 at 06:32 PM.

Real Name
    António Correia

Quote Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    Welcome back, Antonio! We missed you here! You are right about Kaskais' pictures. I think it is a combination of simple very cubist architectural structures, dramatic lighting, totally detached people, and the sea! Actually, the fact that he never talks about his pictures adds to the mystery and effect. Also, the avatar he has chosen is very effective in that regard. Anyway, I kept the metal part in, which is pretty geometrical, and thought plus the B&W picture and plut the fact that a 3 year old kid so deep in thought and quite puts it very close to his type of pictures. Of course, I am sure there are people who know more famous people representing that style of photography but I think he pretty much has established a style of his own here.
    Thank you Alis