Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Las Vegas

Real Name
    Aaron

Las Vegas

I was in Las Vegas at the beginning of the month and took these of the hotel we stayed at. I appreciate any and all comments in the hopes I can become a better photographer. Thanks!

Aaron

Also, the first image would not upload correctly sized for the forum under the default setting when I previewed it. The second image was uploaded fine. I made the first image 17" monitor size and it fit. What am I missing? Thanks for dealing with my newbie issues!

Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Re: Las Vegas

With regard to uploading, Aaron. All the information you require should be here HELP THREAD: How can I post images here?

And concerning these photos. You have possibly set yourself a difficult task with these scenes.

I would clone out the branches which are just appearing in the top right corner on the first image.

The second one is also a tricky scene. You have half the fountain and lack the top of that building. So which was the intended subject?

It may have been impossible to get any more into the shot for a number of reasons though.

Your focus and exposure are fine.

Real Name
    Aaron

Re: Las Vegas

Geoff, thank you for your thoughtful comments. I agree with removing the top branches and appreciate your insight!

Keep the comments coming....I'm starting off on a journey to become better and appreciate the ideas!

Aaron