Hi all,
    I just found this site, thought it might be of help to some members of CiC
    Cheers
    John

http://digital-photography-school.co...ur-portraiture

Real Name
    John

Re: Portraiture

There are usually some good topics on that website, only problem is you get the annoying popup before you can access them. Thanks for the link.

Real Name
    James

If you use FireFox as your browser you can download an add on called Addblock Plus - stops all the crap cold!! I have been running it for months - sits there in the background and does its job - No more annoying pop ups - no more sidebar adds on Yahoo, nada! And you can compile your own data base of blocked adds/sites if you want. I have just used the basic one that comes with the download and have been satisfied. Just a FYI for any interested fellow internet users who don't like to read all the adds.

Real Name
    Paul Melkus

Yes along with CIC I have read some from that site also, very good stuff.

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by DeepWater View Post
    If you use FireFox as your browser you can download an add on called Addblock Plus - stops all the crap cold!! I have been running it for months - sits there in the background and does its job - No more annoying pop ups - no more sidebar adds on Yahoo, nada! And you can compile your own data base of blocked adds/sites if you want. I have just used the basic one that comes with the download and have been satisfied. Just a FYI for any interested fellow internet users who don't like to read all the adds.

Another couple of worthwhile add-ons are Better Privacy and Ghoster. They block cookies and trackers. They are programmable. I have them set up to block everything. It's amazing the number of trackers that follow you around.