Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Three Random Blokes (C&C Invited)

Real Name
    mehere

Three Random Blokes (C&C Invited)

If you were to search through my thousands of pics you would find no more than a couple of dozen that have people in them. So I decided that it was time to get over my avoidance. These three are simply portraits of three random blokes. The first was playing in a local pub band one Saturday afternoon and the second two had stalls down at the local market. My aim, as a starting point, was just to focus on the face and hopefully bring out some sense of their character. (And yes the third guy really was that red in the face.) As someone obviously very new to people pics I am looking for any and all feedback. My thanks in advance for taking the time to view and respond

Peter

Real Name
    Dan

Re: Three Random Blokes (C&C Invited)

I don't do people either so won't offer any C/C. But you definately picked some unique looking characters.

Real Name
    mehere

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernFocus View Post
    I don't do people either so won't offer any C/C. But you definately picked some unique looking characters.
    Yeah they probably don't qualify as material for the front cover of Vogue they were good guys and happy to be photographed.

Peter

Real Name
    John

Hi Peter,
    I like all three. Don't back away from taking pictures of people, you have nothing to worry about if these are anything to go by.
    Well done.
    I like No.1 the best out of the three, just my opinion; which doesn't mean much as I couldn't take anything as good as these.

John

Real Name
    Dave

Yes, I don't think I'd pick a fight with any of them. Great character shots, though.

It depends on what effect you were after, Peter, but the first two seem a little over processed for my taste.