Thread: Interconnected

Real Name
    Tom

Interconnected

Interconnected

With the passage of every end, there is the dawn of a new beginning. The center of a season on our doorstep, this leaves room for new growth as the old fades. As the old worn out ways slip into the magic of the new; more will come to feel this as our reality over myth. To share with the children there is an end is good, because there is no death only rebirth when everything is interconnected.

Real Name
    Tom

Re: Interconnected

C+C welcome. I was going to fix the flare but it really added something for me personally. A few minutes before feeling this moment my friend pointed out a fairy that flew by me. She was white and fluttered by my head, but she retreated into the hillside when I tried to catch her. We walked into wilderness and she appeared just as vibrant on this branch as she could, a moment of connection to all that is, was and ever will be; completely interconnected.

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

For a completely different view of your image, I like it as an abstract. Very well done!

Real Name
    Tom

Thanks Mike. I cleaned up the flares on another version and it flows much better, but looses the sentimental value of the moment for me.