Thread: Nsfw

Real Name
    Phil Page

Nsfw

Something a little different - and for adults only please. Image contains implied nudity.

C&C more than welcome...

Colour:

http://philpage.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v65/p1285252670.jpg

B&W:

http://philpage.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v64/p1285252654.jpg

Real Name
    Andrew

Re: Nsfw

Hey Phil, how's it going? I like the images, both colour and B+W. The lighting is great, and sets the mood. I like the softness, and general tone of the image.

Now, if I can make a small critique? Please take this for what it is, just a comment, and how I perceive it. There have been posts going around about not changing images of people because it may upset them - which I don't agree with, which is why I'm making the comment!

The wrinkles in the fingers are the only part of the image that draw my attention - would it be worth softening them? The whole image offers a feeling of softness, and smoothy sensuality, but for me, it stops at the fingers.

Hope it was OK to say that!

Real Name
    Phil Page

No problem, Andrew. I've been attempting several varieties of processing on this shot. I wanted to keep it low key, wanted to darken and smooth the skin around the hips area, but didn't think of softening the fingers. I'll give it a try...

Real Name
    Richard

I like discrete nudity and implied nudity. And I like both versions of this shot! I like the contrast of the creased fingers against the smooth pelvic area. However, I am not crazy about the tattoo...

I consider this as a very tasteful way of displaying these shots. A person has to open them to see them and cannot, therefore, complain about nudity shocking them...

Unless they are like the spinster lady who called the police about her neighbor displaying himself in the nude in front of his window. The responding officer told the complaining spinster. "I'm sorry madam, I can't see any nude man from this window." "Oh, yes you can!" she replied... "Just stand on this chair and look out the top corner of the window and you will see him plain as day!"

Real Name
    Victor Nimitz

Wow cool!

btw, must be the thumb angle. looks weird.

wrinkles? looks ok to me. gives emphasis.

thanks for a nice image.

Real Name
    Keith

For me the colour version is the better - it has a warmth the greyscale one lacks.

- Keith