I wander how many of you like to have a "dedicated category" in this forum for critique only.
I have in mind something like :
1. each member have right to post once per week.
2. everybody is free to comment.
3. Comment is sustain by composition theory, color theory or why this should be excluded from (theory).
4. Each critique should have good points and bad points.
5. General comment tone should be polite, but straight to subjects above.
6. Images submitted to discussion can't be part of any contest in CiC.
7. Post Proces should not be more then 30% from total comments. (more like yes/no sustain compotition/message)
By my side, I like to have my "best weekly picture" comment to the bone. Is going to "double" the usual posting and C&C? I don't think so, because this one is ment to be "one per week", beside regular posting.
Second, here we can cut a bit more on composition, not on postprocess or equipment.
It might be impossible due to hardware/software/people limitation of forum (yes, I like our moderators, don't want to see them "ghosts" because of this).
What do you think ?