Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Right Place, Right Time, Most Innocuous Location. Keeping one's eyes peeled

Real Name
    Tyler

Right Place, Right Time, Most Innocuous Location. Keeping one's eyes peeled

I was coming up from downstairs one morning; the house is a split-level with the entry facing East. Refracted through the beveled glass edges in the front door were these rainbows projected onto the berber carpeting on the stairs. Made an interesting effect that lasted for only a couple of more minutes before the sun's angle was no longer producing. A lesson for us all that sometimes luck causes you to be in the right place at the right time (and sometimes it's NOT luck) but that keeping one's eyes open all of the time allows us to "see" rather than merely "look".

Right Place, Right Time, Most Innocuous Location.  Keeping one's eyes peeled

3. Losing the wonderful effect- fading color.

Real Name
    Miltos

Re: Right Place, Right Time, Most Innocuous Location. Keeping one's eyes peeled

Tyler usually it is not luck but the ability to "see" it rather than just pass by it. It's the "photographer eye".

Very interesting results. I love the colors in the second one. They are totally saturated (of course they are they are monochromatic). I'd suggest you clone the hair in the middle.