Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Need some help

Need some help

Everyone's done a great job with suggestions so far, so I offer this new pic. This is from my 7 mo. old daughter's first trip to the beach. The first is straight out of the camera, the second is after editing my wife's arm out and a distracting plant. (Should of heard my in-law's reaction when they saw the edited picture, they thought we just sat her on the railing). Anyways, my wife wishes to enlarge the picture and I want thoughts before I do. Does it look too fake post-photoshop ? I feel like it needs more "pop" for lack of better word. Thanks in advance.

Need some help
    Need some help

Re: Need some help

Quote Originally Posted by CircleMGraphics View Post
    Everyone's done a great job with suggestions so far, so I offer this new pic. This is from my 7 mo. old daughter's first trip to the beach. The first is straight out of the camera, the second is after editing my wife's arm out and a distracting plant. (Should of heard my in-law's reaction when they saw the edited picture, they thought we just sat her on the railing). Anyways, my wife wishes to enlarge the picture and I want thoughts before I do. Does it look too fake post-photoshop ? I feel like it needs more "pop" for lack of better word. Thanks in advance.

Need some help
    Need some help

I would say you should bump up the saturation, the (what appears to be) late afternoon light seems a bit dull to me..the picture looks much better after removing the arm in the previous version...

thats one of the scariest baby pics i have seen in recent times she looks great,like a grown up,enjoying the sunset,perched so dangerously on the railing! a little space below, to reveal the greenery from under the railing would have been terrific this is a mindblowing pic to scare the viewer you really need to get some kind of award for this pic mrcircle or a life time ban on this pic for scaring viewers.......... some tweaks to the color in ps can help.
    Last edited by taken; 1st July 2008 at 07:15 AM.

here's my go at it!
    Last edited by Raycer; 3rd February 2009 at 12:26 AM.