Thread: Port of Liverpool

Real Name
    James

Port of Liverpool

Well hello everyone, hope you are all well...it's been quite a while since i posted on here, been very busy at work and hardly used the camera over the the last several months, am now trying to get into the habit of taking camera with me where ever i go.
    Took these 2 the other day when i was in Liverpool, think i might have overdone the editing slightly...please feel free to give C+C

Best regards
    James

Port of Liverpool

Port of Liverpool

Real Name
    Steve

Re: Port of Liverpool

The times I've been to Liverpool and never saw that I like the top one best.

They work fine for me.

There is a little bit of 'noise' in the clouds of the first shot. A common problem with these darker scenes. Sometimes, I find that lightly going over problem areas with a blur brush can help.

The second image seems rather confused at first look, when viewing at the smaller size, but is totally different at full screen size where the waves become much cleaner.

Real Name
    James

Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
    The times I've been to Liverpool and never saw that I like the top one best.
    the port covers quite a vast area, the lighthouse is situated at the wallesey end...New Brighton.
    planning on going back at low tide one day.

James