Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Mural

Real Name
    John

Mural

picture-002bb.jpgHi
    I just wanted to share this mural I came upon with everyone. I had to do a lot of clone brushing to eliminate fences and electricity plyons from the finished shot. I would rellly like to retake this shot with a true Aussie bush character leaning against the wall. C+C please.
    Walshy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Colin Southern; 22nd September 2009 at 05:38 AM.

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Re: Mural

I really admire the talent of people who can create things like that. I remember seeing something of this quality drawn onto the footpath in our town; they'd drawn a swimming pool and you could SWEAR that it went down into the pavement.

Sadly, these people have more creative talent in their little finger than I'll know in a lifetime (I can't even draw a circle and have it look round!).

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

What Colin said.

As to comments, looks pretty good as a record shot, but I did begin to wonder what it might look like given one of Chuck's painterly make-overs?

Is that a 90 degree corner of the building it is painted around?
    I mean it would be good-excellent on a flat wall, but to get it looking right on a 'bent canvas', even if only the 45 degrees my eyes are telling me it is, is frankly astounding.

Well captured, cloning out must be good, I haven't spotted it yet
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 22nd September 2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: correct typo

Real Name
    John

Yes Dave it does have a 90 degree corner which make it, as you said an astounding work of art and visible from a very wide angle. I am glad that you can't see the cloning because it took a while for me to do it. There were several strands of wire and posts to removeso I am very happy with the results.
    Walshy