Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57

Thread: Say Hello to ... Louise

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Say Hello to ... Louise

    One from a recent shoot in the studio (and another 23 on my Facebook page) (some were a little too "hot" to post here!). Happy to answer any questions (PS: Shameless plee: If you like my work, then please like my FB page) (I'm sitting on 25 likes and I need 30 to get to the next "level").

    Say Hello to ... Louise

  2. #2
    Moderator Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glenfarg, Scotland
    Posts
    19,982
    Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    I can see the Facebook page, but since I'm not a subscriber it seems that I can't say that I like it.

    But, as always, I do like the images.

  3. #3
    dubaiphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    1,851
    Real Name
    Phil Page

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Hello Louise

  4. #4
    dubaiphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    1,851
    Real Name
    Phil Page

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Using the dangled carrot of more revealing shots may just get your Facebook page to the next level!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I can see the Facebook page, but since I'm not a subscriber it seems that I can't say that I like it.

    But, as always, I do like the images.
    Thanks Donald,

    Are you not on Facebook, or just not a subscriber to that page?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by dubaiphil View Post
    Using the dangled carrot of more revealing shots may just get your Facebook page to the next level!
    That's the evil plan The're not THAT revealing though!

  7. #7
    RockNGoalStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    891
    Real Name
    Tommy

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    I went on a 'like' spree... ...not because you asked us to, but because I genuinely do like them!

    Nice work!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNGoalStar View Post
    I went on a 'like' spree... ...not because you asked us to, but because I genuinely do like them!

    Nice work!
    Ah - so you're THAT Tommy! Thanks

  9. #9
    RockNGoalStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    891
    Real Name
    Tommy

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    I am indeed!

    BTW, what did you mean, "get to the next level"?

  10. #10
    Moderator Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glenfarg, Scotland
    Posts
    19,982
    Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    Thanks Donald,

    Are you not on Facebook, or just not a subscriber to that page?
    No, I'm not on Facebook at all. Have stayed away from it. I know - I'm just an old .............!

  11. #11
    Soozie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    219
    Real Name
    Soozie

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Hiya Colin

    I have liked your page as requested. Nice work

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNGoalStar View Post
    I am indeed!

    BTW, what did you mean, "get to the next level"?
    Apparently when I reach 30 likes I'm given access to "insights", which I think is more meaningful statistics.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    No, I'm not on Facebook at all. Have stayed away from it. I know - I'm just an old .............!
    I was a pretty late FB starter myself; I'd given myself the impression that it was only for teenagers lamenting lost loves, but I've slowly come to understand it's power as a tool for communicating with like-minded souls (plus, there are controls to limit the "rubbish" that teenager friends may write.

    It does have quite a significant learning curve though (it's actually quite a sophisticated product).

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by Soozie B View Post
    Hiya Colin

    I have liked your page as requested. Nice work
    Thanks Soozie I would friend-request you, but you've got the security tied down too tight!

  15. #15
    RockNGoalStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    891
    Real Name
    Tommy

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Interesting... ...I wonder what sort of insight you're going to get on me!

  16. #16
    RockNGoalStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    891
    Real Name
    Tommy

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    I was a pretty late FB starter myself; I'd given myself the impression that it was only for teenagers lamenting lost loves, but I've slowly come to understand it's power as a tool for communicating with like-minded souls (plus, there are controls to limit the "rubbish" that teenager friends may write.

    It does have quite a significant learning curve though (it's actually quite a sophisticated product).
    It might surprise you to learn that the average age of a Facebook user is over 40!

    http://royal.pingdom.com/2012/08/21/...phics-in-2012/

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNGoalStar View Post
    Interesting... ...I wonder what sort of insight you're going to get on me!
    Excellent taste in women for starters!

  18. #18

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    I like it also, but am one of the old _ _ _ _ s. I still have enough trouble with the computer to keep me from moving to something even harder.

    Oops now my manners have left me.

    Hello Louise, she's beautiful Colin!

  19. #19
    RockNGoalStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    891
    Real Name
    Tommy

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    Excellent taste in women for starters!
    Hahahahahha! That genuinely made me laugh out loud!

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Say Hello to ... Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by RockNGoalStar View Post
    Hahahahahha! That genuinely made me laugh out loud!
    Well, am I right or wrong?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •