Thread: She is so photogenic

Real Name
    Erik

She is so photogenic

I had the please of working with my photogenic daughter on a windy grey cloudy day. I really enjoyed this light.

C&C are always welcome.

She is so photogenic
    She is so photogenic
    I feel that the lighthouse does work for this photo. Though, for some reason I only noticed the vignetting now :-(

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Re: She is so photogenic

Both images are really nice. Great skin tones! You have not only an excellent model now, but quite clearly for many years to come. Let's hope she doesn't lose her acting ability.

I agree with you that the lighthouse works in the background. That's because the image says, "I'm a young girl posing in front of a lighthouse."

As for the vignetting, you could eliminate it in post-processing or increase the size of it so it wraps around her, as opposed to appearing only in the corners. Either way should work just fine.

Your family is SO fortunate to have such a talented photographer making such memorable images for everyone to cherish for decades.

Real Name
    Sergio

Re: She is so photogenic

Erik, I agree with Mike, very nice photos and memories for a lifetime. I wasn't into photography when mine were young but I have tons of video. Great memories.

Serge