Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: "kanglasha" state emblem of manipur, india;

"kanglasha" state emblem of manipur, india;

I WILL LOVE TO HEAR ALL ROUND FEEDBACK ON MY PHOTO...YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE MY LESSONS..PERHAPS I AM NEW IN THIS ART....THNXX

"kanglasha" state emblem of manipur, india;

Real Name
    Otávio Oliveira

Re: "kanglasha" state emblem of manipur, india;

Hi (you can include your real name in your profile, I suppose it is Ibsor?).
    The white statues seem overexposed in my monitor. This is commom with white objects exposed to direct sun light, which is the case. Maybe you would have a better result underexposing the image a bit (to have proper exposure on the white statues) and then bumping the exposure higher only to the remaining parts of the image. Overexposed parts are usually harder to threat than underexposed ones.

Also, the right statue was cropped on its mouth and left feet.

Finally, the left statue's left rear leg presents a strange blur. I cannot say what caused it, unless you have tried some post processing on this part.

Thanks for sharing the image and Welcome to CIC! I am sure you will love this learning place. Cheers!

Re: "kanglasha" state emblem of manipur, india;

thank you alot !!! yes i will take extra care on the exposer..actually i dint get the extra options to correct the exposer as the camera doesn't have that much facilities .

its my first lessons here in this platform for that i am happy and love to be a regular member.

thank you.