Thread: Landscape of Happy Valley

Real Name
    pinaki

Landscape of Happy Valley

There are wires and cables everywhere.This nice landscape of HappyValley Tea Estate was spoilt by their presence.To remove them by photoshopping is a daunting task.Is there any other way?Please Help.Landscape of Happy Valley

Real Name
    John

Re: Landscape of Happy Valley

It's just as bad in the cities, the beauty of a cathedral spoiled by the utility wires. But you wouldn't be able to view it at night without the light sources provided by those utility wires.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Landscape of Happy Valley

Quote Originally Posted by pinakibaidya View Post
    There are wires and cables everywhere.This nice landscape of HappyValley Tea Estate was spoilt by their presence.To remove them by photoshopping is a daunting task.Is there any other way?Please Help.
    If I suggest "chain saw", I'll probably get into trouble (and so would you), so I won't mention it

Overhead wires/cables, plus their poles/pylons, are a common problem that spoil so many places around the world

If you have a Photo Editor that does Content Aware Fill, that make make the task less daunting, at least from what I've seen in demo videos. I have CS5, which does it, but I can never get it to work for me, I must be doing something daft!