Thread: Something I like better about PSE-10 than PS-CS6

Real Name
    Richard

Something I like better about PSE-10 than PS-CS6

I took advantage of the recent sale of Photoshop CS-6 because I just love working with Photoshop CS (series) programs. I had been working with Photoshop Elements-10 for a while because I couldn't justify the full price of the CS6 version.

Now that I have both. There is one small facet of the PSE-10 that I like better than the CS-6.

Many of the thumbnail logos of tools on the left side of the screen using PSE-10 are in color...

Whlie virtually all of the thumbnail logos of the tools in CS-6 are in monochrome. It is easier for me (at my age) to see the tools in the color version than it is in the monochrome CS-6 version...

This is no big problem and is certainly not a deal breaker but, it seems to me that Adobe could have aded a bit of color to the thumbnails...

On the other hand, when I open my CS-6, it opens faster than does my PSE-10. I have no idea why but, the difference is quite noticeable.
    Last edited by rpcrowe; 9th October 2012 at 05:27 PM.

Re: Something I like better about PSE-10 than PS-CS6

I'm the other way. I've always found those gaudy colour icons distracting and much prefer the simple monochrome alternative.