Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Early one morning - Blue Iguana, Green Heron, Yellow Warbler and Green Parrot

Real Name
    Graham Heron

Early one morning - Blue Iguana, Green Heron, Yellow Warbler and Green Parrot

Blue Iguana and Green Parrot ... and I was careful not to get a red neck .

Out early Sunday morning was was able to get up close and personal with various colourful critters.
    However, working so early the light was relatively weak, so I was shooting high ISO's for the birds. Iggy, not a problem.

Graham
    1. Blue, Eye-guana

2. Prehistoric

3. Green Heron

4. Green Parrots, almost love birds

5. Yellow warbler

Real Name
    Roger

Re: Early one morning - Blue Iguana, Green Heron, Yellow Warbler and Green Parrot

Love the Green Heron shot and the first Blue Iguana also makes me miss my reptiles (I used to have a bunch).

Real Name
    Graham Heron

Re: Early one morning - Blue Iguana, Green Heron, Yellow Warbler and Green Parrot

Hi Roger,
    He was happy to sit and not move. He was big enough that I was a little concerned when I had to walk around him. There are signs around saying not to get too close and I almost had to step over him (her/it???).
    Graham