Real Name
    Paul

morston quay,norfolk

morston quay,norfolk

Administrator
    Real Name
    Sean

Re: morston quay,norfolk

I really like that shooting location and the elements you've included. Lots of visual candy to play with. Are almost all the boats painted sky blue? Interesting. I think it could be improved a lot if there was more of a division between the right foreground boat and the ones just behind it. Right now they overlap a bit, which draws the from boat into the background a bit.

yes i like the color blue in this pic its very well captured.the lovely blue sky and the lovely blue painted boats! but whats interests me more here is the brown color of the wet land and the dry landwithout that parched dry land in the foreground,i think, the pic might loose getting the viewers attention,that it actually deserves this pic is making the location look more attractive than it actually is, in real life

Real Name
    Ian

The rope in the foreground is particularly effective at drawing the viewer to the first boat in an unobtrusive sort of way. there are lots of interesting elements in this picture that could justify a whole series of pictures for a portfolio without needing to move very far...the dried out mud, the river, the boats themselves etc.

Can I ask, has the blue been enhanced at all?

Real Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by shreds View Post
    The rope in the foreground is particularly effective at drawing the viewer to the first boat in an unobtrusive sort of way. there are lots of interesting elements in this picture that could justify a whole series of pictures for a portfolio without needing to move very far...the dried out mud, the river, the boats themselves etc.

Can I ask, has the blue been enhanced at all?
    all i've done is a little with levels,cropped a bit and a boarder.i use photoshop but I'm not that good at using it.so i've not done much with it.
    Last edited by Bootsy; 23rd June 2008 at 09:30 PM.