Thread: So, I can't decide --too much green or yellow or something entirely different

Real Name
    Gretchen

So, I can't decide --too much green or yellow or something entirely different

My friend at the park with goldenrod *sneeze*. I just can't entirely figure-out what I don't like about this.

Thanks for your patience!

Real Name
    Phil Page

Re: So, I can't decide --too much green or yellow or something entirely different

Up the nose shots, however subtle, aren't the best

Re: So, I can't decide --too much green or yellow or something entirely different

Possibly just a little too blue, Gretchen. Both the photo and the subject.

Real Name
    John

Hi Gretchen,
    I have to agree with both Phil & Geoff; if you agree with the comments and wanted make some PP adjustment I think you could certainly improve it. I've had a try myself and am sure you could do better job, if you think it needs altering. Hope you don't mind me trying; as per normal I will remove if you so desire.

Run picture through 'Neat' noise removal program. Then using PE10 adjusted skin tones; Lightened eyes and then Unsharped mask 130% with a 0.8 radius.
    Hope this helps.

So, I can't decide --too much green or yellow or something entirely different So, I can't decide --too much green or yellow or something entirely different

Real Name
    Gretchen

Phil, Jeff and John --thanks for your ideas and help and, no, I don't mind if anyone wants to edit any of what I post here. I tried all kinds of adjustments thru PSE --and I think I just have to give-up. I couldn't get anything I thought looked better than the original. I thought someone here might have an idea. I appreciate your time!

Real Name
    Philip

Gretchen, the image seems just too bright to me, and the bright roof seems almost to flow into the white border. I experimented with adjustments to colour, brightness and contrast, and also with adding a fine line to contain the image:

Philip

Real Name
    Gretchen

Philip, I like what you did best of all, so far. My gf is so freckly pink wearing a blue dress and the background is so green/yellow. There seems no where to go with the levels. Thanks for your efforts!