Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The line starts here.

  1. #1
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    The line starts here.

    Thank you very much for viewing.


    The line starts here.


    Nikon D70, Nikon 50mm f/1.8D lens.

  2. #2
    Marie Hass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    up on a knob above Paden City, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,071
    Real Name
    Marie Hass

    Re: The line starts here.

    Hello, my friend. May I join you in line?

    'Rie

  3. #3
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: The line starts here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie Hass View Post
    Hello, my friend. May I join you in line?

    'Rie
    By all means, my lady.

  4. #4
    Marie Hass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    up on a knob above Paden City, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,071
    Real Name
    Marie Hass

    Re: The line starts here.

    Thank you, kind sir. It is so good to be in your good company again.

    'Rie

  5. #5
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: The line starts here.

    The pleasure is mine, my friend.
    Last edited by jiro; 12th August 2012 at 11:35 AM.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Grafton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,353
    Real Name
    Allan Short

    Re: The line starts here.

    Willie it is your name and post, but it is in colour, did you camer run out of B&W?

    Cheers:

    Allan

  7. #7
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: The line starts here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar01 View Post
    Willie it is your name and post, but it is in colour, did you camer run out of B&W?

    Cheers:

    Allan
    For your viewing pleasure, Allan.

    The line starts here.

    Thanks for looking,

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Grafton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,353
    Real Name
    Allan Short

    Re: The line starts here.

    Oh good you are back to the dark side, I feared there for a time that we had lost you the the bright side. Love them both.

    Cheers:

    Allan

  9. #9
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: The line starts here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar01 View Post
    Oh good you are back to the dark side, I feared there for a time that we had lost you the the bright side. Love them both.

    Cheers:

    Allan
    I have two processors in my brain when I shoot, Allan. One for colored and one for B&W. I'm just messing with you. Thank you very much for viewing my work.

  10. #10
    Moderator Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glenfarg, Scotland
    Posts
    20,025
    Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

    Re: The line starts here.

    Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    The line starts here.
    The lesson in this one is about selecting the right aperture to get just the perfect depth-of-field that will make the shot. Wider = more blur = loss of just enough detail. Narrower = not enough blur and attention diverted from the sign.

    Wonderful.

  11. #11
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: The line starts here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    The lesson in this one is about selecting the right aperture to get just the perfect depth-of-field that will make the shot. Wider = more blur = loss of just enough detail. Narrower = not enough blur and attention diverted from the sign.

    Wonderful.
    Thank you very much, Donald.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •