Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Camera Shy

Real Name
    Joanne Van Praag

Camera Shy

This is my Great Niece Mya, extremely camera shy and runs a mile when she sees a lens coming towards her. I managed to corner her today with no escape. I tell her she is a beautiful little girl but she has quite severe eczema breakouts so has big confidence issues.

Camera Shy

Re: Camera Shy

Beautiful Young Lady! Now can you get her to look in your direction so we can see more of her eyes? The eyes would make her beauty stand out that much more I think. Some day soon, if not already, someone is going to have to get a big stick to keep the boys at bay.

Real Name
    Gretchen

Please tell Mya that she is beautiful, and that anyone who doesn't think so isn't worth knowing. We would love to see her eyes!

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Very nice treatment of a poignant moment. Please also let her know to add me to the list that thinks she's beautiful.

Real Name
    John

Message for Mya,
    This site is filled with photographers who are always looking for beautiful models to photograph.
    I don't think out of the thousands of members on this site, that one of them would not jump at the chance at photographing you.
    A lovely shot of a beautiful girl.