Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Galahs

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Galahs

This pair dropped by the house the other day to feed on the bulbs of the onion grass which infests our 'lawn' which along with weeds like cape weed, red leg grass and a few other undesirable native grasses, makes up most of it. Still, Mrs Ucci astride her trusty ride on mower makes it look reasonably presentable and as if someone really cares!
    Thanks for viewing and any comments posted. I would post the EXIF data for those who might be interested, if I knew how to! Any advice on how to do this would be happily received.

Galahs

Galahs

Galahs

Real Name
    Joe

Re: Galahs

Nice images of a beautiful bird. I wish they were in Florida, I would love the oppurtunity to photograph them. Well done Ken.

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Re: Galahs

Quote Originally Posted by jprzybyla View Post
    Nice images of a beautiful bird. I wish they were in Florida, I would love the oppurtunity to photograph them. Well done Ken.
    Thank you for your kind comment. As for not having them in Florida. We have a plethora of them here and you are welcome to as many as you reckon you can tolerate. Their antics are fun to watch and they are dubbed the clowns of the bird world for good reason. However their dreadful ear piercing screech is really something else; especially when there is a mob of several hundred of them together. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir they aint!