More Super Series Lacrosse

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: More Super Series Lacrosse

Quote Originally Posted by mammarazzi View Post
    Sorry Folks.....just love this game!
    I don't know if you see it, Joanne, but this dedication and focus on the has resulted in an ongoing upping of the quality of your images. Your obviously building a deep understanding of the sport, know it so well, that you're now anticipating the action and, I would guess, getting a much higher percentage of keepers that you did when you started out.

They are excellent sports images.

Real Name
    Joanne Van Praag

Wow, thanks Donald, I appreciate your feedback and I do try very hard to take on board all comments and helpfull advice I have been given about my photos. It does help when you have a knowledge about the sport you follow and a passion for action photography. I sometimes wish I could have started this incredible journey of recording moments of what I believe to be history a long time ago but I cannot turn back time, my son is fairly interested in photography so who knows I may be able to pass on this wonderful art form to him and he could follow in my Fathers footsteps. I have just heard that lacrosse has possibly been given the thumbs up for the Commonwealth games which would be incredible and possibly lead to my first ever legitimate "press pass" to deliver action photos of my countries' teams competing.....as long as I can provide good enough images.
    Joanne x

Real Name
    Joshua

These are very nicely done sports photos. Good clarity, as well as decent lighting has allowed you preserve a lot of the skin tones.

Real Name
    Myra

Those are wonderful photos, Joanne. I especially like the uniqueness of the second one. You certainly had your eyes open and caught that moment!

Real Name
    Gary

If you isolated the players face in #3 you'd have a heck of a job identifying what was happening! As with your other images in the other post the energy, skill and enthusiasm of the players comes through really well. I notice in the background that the advertising hoardings have Surrey connections, was the match played somewhere in Surrey, possibly Guildford or Woking?

Cheers for now

Gary

Real Name
    Brian

Joanne, I honestly can't say that I love Lacrosse - I have never watched it!
    I can say that I love you photos of it though
    Technically great in terms of exposure and sharpness along with capturing THE moment. Well done.