Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Black Cat Through a Lensbaby

Real Name
    David

Black Cat Through a Lensbaby

I took this picture of a black cat using a Nikon D5000, at 1\200, with a Lensbaby Composer, double glass optic at f2.8. I really the effects that can be had from these lenses, but would appreciate any comments or tips around using the Lensbabies, and on composition etc.

Many thanks.

black-cat.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    Richard

Re: Black Cat Through a Lensbaby

I cannot say that I agree with you regarding the effects of the Lensbaby. It reminds me quite a bit of the results of a pinhole camera. I cannot, personally, see anything positive about this lens.

However, if you enjoy using it and like the images, please remember that I am just one person and my likes and dislikes should have no impact opon your enjoyment of the art of photography.

Deep in the heart of Texas and Fort Wayne Indiana
    Real Name
    Kristianna-Marie - I listen to Kris too.....

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    I cannot say that I agree with you regarding the effects of the Lensbaby. It reminds me quite a bit of the results of a pinhole camera. I cannot, personally, see anything positive about this lens.

However, if you enjoy using it and like the images, please remember that I am just one person and my likes and dislikes should have no impact opon your enjoyment of the art of photography.
    +1

Real Name
    Bobo

Lensbaby pics are not everyones cup of tea but hey neither are phone pics or those gimmicky lomo cameras. Personally, I have no special likes or dislikes. Use whatever you have I say.

The cat looks great though.