Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Waiting for the right bus.

Real Name
    Marco Andrade

Waiting for the right bus.

Hello everyone this picture was taken during my holidays in the Madeira Islands and when we were going to the restaurant, I stopped and looked at this small view where the lines made a strange pattern and the buses left an open space with two old people talking, I grabbed my camera and took two shots at them, no more could be possible as the front bus left right after those shots. I don't know what you think but this is was more then a photo to me, it was something that felt right in that moment, hard to explain, anyhow please comment.

Cheers

Waiting for the right bus.

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Re: Waiting for the right bus.

I like the concept and a lot of the things that you did to implement it. Consider cropping it to eliminate the white lines in the street. If you do so, I think you'll like how the yellow lines in the parking area lead the viewer's eye to the two people and how the crop brings the people closer to the viewer.

Real Name
    Marco Andrade

Re: Waiting for the right bus.

Thanks Mike, usually I'm more nature and wildlife photographer but in holidays we cannot be picky. Anyway thank you very much for your point of view, I made a test and cropping it really helps the image, thank you again