Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Summer Fun with Teens

Real Name
    Diane

Summer Fun with Teens

Hi I haven't posted anything for a while, have really just been playing around and seeing what I like to shoot and learn more about what I can do to improve my pictures. This picture was too funny not to share, my son, nieces and nephews where messing with me, I wanted a group shot.

Summer Fun with Teens

Comments as always are welcome.

Thanks
    Diane

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Re: Summer Fun with Teens

I like this idea a lot, though the young woman on the far right is smiling just enough to not fit in with the other facial expressions.

You might want to consider making images that are variations on this theme. As an example, the body language of the second person from the right is ideal; it would have been great if some of the others had used similarly strong body language.

Real Name
    Diane

Thanks Mike, it's funny that you noticed the stronger body language of my son who is the instigator of the look on the faces as he has decided I take to many pictures. I hadn't noticed that my niece was on the verge of smiling but you are right it is just enough. I am sure I can get them to do variations on this theme, they are a theatrical lot.

Real Name
    Myra

Oh, you could all have so much fun! Dark glasses, human statues, running through a hose, peeking from behind trees (or one tree with kids at various levels.) and on and on. Teenagers are great!

(Having taught for 26 or so years at the junior high level I had BETTER like teens<BG>)