Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: One awesome vid

Real Name
    Bobo

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: One awesome vid

Some day soon, that'll be how we take pictures. High resolution video from which we can select the most interesting frames, get the perfect shot, then make it into a print. Photoshop, or it's replacement, will be used mostly for post processing video into perfect still images.

Real Name
    Miltos

Wow indeed!!!

I suggest this version of the video available in 720p quality. You really need to watch this full screen!

Floral bliss

More video by Louie Schwartzberg or just search Louie Schwartzberg in youtube. I love this guy.

Louie Schwartzberg's site

Frank you are talking about making pictures from videos but at the moment this is making videos from photographs using the time lapse technique. But I agree probably in the future it will be the opposite.

Hopefully when this happens this beauty of nature around us will be still there to capture but I am not that optimistic I am afraid...
    Last edited by MilT0s; 1st July 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Quote Originally Posted by MilT0s View Post
    Frank you are talking about making pictures from videos but at the moment this is making videos from photographs using the time lapse technique. But I agree probably in the future it will be the opposite.

Hopefully when this happens this beauty of nature around us will be still there to capture but I am not that optimistic I am afraid...
    LOL! Yep! Actually, you can do this today using RED cameras but I can't afford the $12,000 price tag. It won't be that long before this kind of capability will be within the reach of normal photographer's budgets. It still comes down to the photographer's skill in capturing and processing the images.

Real Name
    Miltos

You are right. This guy is using a RED after some point in his work. Can you buy one for me? Please....