Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Chicks in The Tree Hole

Chicks in The Tree Hole

Thanks for looking and as always your honest comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

Chicks in The Tree Hole

Real Name
    Bobo

Re: Chicks in The Tree Hole

I am not one for disturbing new born chicks in this way as it may (usually does) frighten away the parents for good. You went in real close and fired that flash as well. Not kosher!

Apologies for the tone of this reply but...

If you must take shots do that when they are a bit bigger, stand at a reasonable non-disturbing distance and try catching the parents feeding them. Those pictures will certainly have more impact and your can even make a series of them growing up, learning to fly and going independent.
    Last edited by Bobobird; 11th June 2012 at 07:55 AM.

Real Name
    George

Quote Originally Posted by Bobobird View Post
    I am not one for disturbing new born chicks in this way as it may (usually does) frighten away the parents for good. You went in real close and fired that flash as well. Not kosher!

Apologies for the tone of this reply but...

If you must take shots do that when they are a bit bigger, stand at a reasonable non-disturbing distance and try catching the parents feeding them. Those pictures will certainly have more impact and your can even make a series of them growing up, learning to fly and going independent.
    I agree

Sorry Bobo & George. I think You are right. In future I won't do this again, I promise.