Thread: Romantic Couple

Romantic Couple

Romantic Couple

Real Name
    Bobo

Re: Romantic Couple

Romantic indeed. Nice perspective.

Take out that black spot on the left.

I know this kind of shot is either take as is or lose it so no time for fiddling with camera settings. But do try in future to get both subjects in focus. For birds, foremost get the eyes, if not then the head, if not then the upper body.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions Bobo. I'm just a learner, use a point & shoot cam. facing some problem in focusing. could you please tell me how to improve more?

Real Name
    Bobo

Quite hard with a point and shoot because that is what it does - you point and it thinks it knows what you want and then shoots. For example this shot - it sees 2 contrasting objects and considers the front one to be what you want in focus and does that.

But a p&s can be a great way to start off learning about composition, placement etc. Best is look at lots of pics (Picasa, Flickr, 500px, here of course) and study how people present their subject then try to do the same.

If your p&s has manual controls then learn more about those and do not use full auto.

Thank you so much Bobo. yes it has a manual control. I'll try more with that and ask for help if there will be any problem. Thanks again for your Suggestions.