Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Enterprise

Real Name
    Terry

Enterprise

Before I get any further, may I first recommend this thread for some really nice shots of the Space Shuttle Enterprise?

I was sitting in the vessel office in New York harbor that same day when I heard a commotion. Helicopters (news, Coast Guard) and all kinds of reverie! I blew out on deck just in time to see this passing by. I had just enough time to rush in and grab my trusty little point & shoot pocket popper and fire off a couple of snappers! Not as nice as Aaron's shots of this shuttle.

Nothing special in post, just a bit of a crop and some curves. I really didn't (don't) have time right now to mess with it.

But since I have a minute at the moment and an internet connection, I thought I'd just put it up.

Kind of patriotic what with Lady Liberty, the Enterprise, and flags waving! I guess about as American as peanut butter and jelly and Mom's apple pie!

God Bless Us All.

Enterprise
    Last edited by Loose Canon; 9th June 2012 at 01:08 AM.

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

Re: Enterprise

Very nice image! Once you get a chance to do the proper amount of post-processing that such a nice image deserves, I hope you'll conssder bringing out a little more contrast in the sky.

Do you have a composition showing Lady Liberty more centered between the barge and the tugboat?