Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Bak, the golden retriever

Bak, the golden retriever

Hi, my name is Milan and i live in Belgrade, Serbia. I am new to this community and new to photography in general, 3 months ago i bought d3100 kit, but after a while i added 50mm 1.8g and im lovin it

My favorite subject for now is my 5,5 years old dog Bak (Buck), so here are some photos of him:

Please comment and critique, thanks

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Bak, the golden retriever

That is a very fine set of images with which to launch your membership of CiC.

A very warm welcome, Milan.

I hope that being part of CiC will help you develop your skills even further and that you enjoy being part of the forum.

Thank you for advising us of your proper name. So that you don't continue to get people asking you what your proper name is, because most us use that on here, you can go to Edit Profile and enter your it under 'Real Name'. Then it will appear underneath your Username in all your posts. You can also enter your location so that it does the same, just as in my details alongside this message. Then we all know where everyone is in the world.

Real Name
    Myra

Hello Milan. Lovely shots of your pet. The first and third seem to highlight his beauty and calm temperment. Hope to see many more photos from you.

Thanks Donald, info updated.

@Maritmer1 thanks, he really have great temperment, when i come to him with camera, he knows its shooting time, so he gets in comfortable position and stay still and pose, the moment i finish and place lens cap on lens he knows its over so he can go

Real Name
    glenn

Welcome milan.
    What a fantastic set of images to introduce yourself. all 3 of really well executed, however # 1 is for me, stunning and really captures a lovely moment.
    I too mainly post images of my dog, because he's my best friend and favourite thing to photograph at the moment.
    Give buck a big stroke from me.

Real Name
    Richard

Welcome! Lovely images of a beautiful dog!