Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Photographing Children

  1. #1
    WJT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    917
    Real Name
    Wayne Turner

    Photographing Children

    We all know how easy it is to photograph children, so I thought I would show you all how its done. Anyone else have a perfect picture like this one? If you look in the back ground, at least the crocodile isn't grumpy. :-)
    Photographing Children

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Photographing Children

    LOL. They say "Never work with children or animals", but I disagree ...

    ... the animals are fine!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Photographing Children

    A few from my "blooper" collection - anyone got any others?

    Photographing Children

    Photographing Children

    Photographing Children

  4. #4
    WJT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    917
    Real Name
    Wayne Turner

    Re: Photographing Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    A few from my "blooper" collection - anyone got any others?

    Photographing Children

    Photographing Children

    Photographing Children
    Ha ha, bless their cotton socks.

  5. #5
    dje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Brisbane Australia
    Posts
    4,271
    Real Name
    Dave Ellis

    Re: Photographing Children

    Quote Originally Posted by WJT View Post
    We all know how easy it is to photograph children, so I thought I would show you all how its done. Anyone else have a perfect picture like this one? If you look in the back ground, at least the crocodile isn't grumpy. :-)
    Photographing Children
    Good one Wayne ! I was just saying to Bobo the other day what great photos children take - and now this ! At least the lady looks lovely.

    Dave

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Photographing Children

    Quote Originally Posted by WJT View Post
    Ha ha, bless their cotton socks.
    And their iPods ... and their iPhones ... and their TVs ...

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    East Coast of Canada
    Posts
    873
    Real Name
    Myra

    Re: Photographing Children

    Wait until the kids find out you've been posting these shots for the world to view! It's going to cost you even more in iPods, iPhones, etc to deal with that fallout <LOL>. Great photos, though!

  8. #8
    WJT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    917
    Real Name
    Wayne Turner

    Re: Photographing Children

    Quote Originally Posted by dje View Post
    Good one Wayne ! I was just saying to Bobo the other day what great photos children take - and now this ! At least the lady looks lovely.

    Dave
    Thanks Dave, I'll tell her.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lincs, UK
    Posts
    38
    Real Name
    Peter K

    Re: Photographing Children

    I can't remember asking for this pose....

    Photographing Children

  10. #10
    speedneeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Owensboro, KY
    Posts
    1,532
    Real Name
    Brian

    Re: Photographing Children

    Wayne, this is a wonderful photo you can tease your children with for years
    I feel your pain, LOL.

  11. #11
    WJT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    917
    Real Name
    Wayne Turner

    Re: Photographing Children

    Quote Originally Posted by speedneeder View Post
    Wayne, this is a wonderful photo you can tease your children with for years
    I feel your pain, LOL.
    Funny stuff, I will be sure to pull it out on their 21st birthdays. By the look of Peters photo I have so much to look forward to.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ocala, Fl
    Posts
    165
    Real Name
    Gillie Bengough

    The camera frying look!

    Photographing Children

    I used to get a lot of these, but now she is older, I find bribery usually works!

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    2
    Real Name
    Usef bagheri

    Re: The camera frying look!

    [IMG]Photographing Children[/IMG]
    hi everybody
    this is my first pic that i upload in this forum,it will be ok if tell me the downside and the good point of this shot.thank you

  14. #14
    digitalboyhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    17
    Real Name
    David

    Re: The camera frying look!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph81 View Post
    [IMG]Photographing Children[/IMG]
    hi everybody
    this is my first pic that i upload in this forum,it will be ok if tell me the downside and the good point of this shot.thank you

    Nice colors! Maybe a little more blur behind to increase bokeh, and increase the contrast color would work fine.

    The one from PKFUSION is great! good "composition" :-D

  15. #15
    digitalboyhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    17
    Real Name
    David

    Re: The camera frying look!

    Quote Originally Posted by gilliebg View Post
    Photographing Children

    I used to get a lot of these, but now she is older, I find bribery usually works!

    Is this a Dave Hill process?, The picture is perfect for the postprocess you have aplied.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ocala, Fl
    Posts
    165
    Real Name
    Gillie Bengough

    Re: The camera frying look!

    Hallo David. I had not heard of Dave Hill so I googled him, and looked at some pictures and discussions. He seems to use a lot of studio lights to get his effect and a good bit of photoshopping. This portrait was taken in natural light, and was p/shopped a little Gillie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •