My equipment is:
Canon 7D body
Lenses: Canon=100mm Macro, 70-300mm telephoto, 24-105mm prime,
Sigma= 50mm macro (no IS), 18-250mm IS
Tokina = 11-16mm
I havenīt a clue on extension tubes- I would like to know how they could help me with the equipment I mentioned above- As you see I have a 1:1 macro lens, but am not able to get eye popping pictures like the ones others get by using extension tubes- A few samples of my macro can be viewed here http://www.flickr.com/photos/2154683...7629925698119/
I have many questions i.e
1. Do the extension tubes fit onto the camera body or the lens?
2. How do I know which extension tubes will fit my camera body Canon 7D
3. I would like to double my magnification of my lens (Canon 100mm L) which extension tubes to buy for this?
4. Do I buy set or one tube?
5. Why do they sell them in sets of 3?
6.Will the same set of extemsion tubes fit all these lenses? or do I need to buy separate ones for each lens?
Thanks heaps in advance.