Thread: Kite Kid

Kite Kid

Kite Kid (A Candid Shot at LA Beach)
    Kite Kid

Yosemite River
    Kite Kid
    Second Shot of the river
    Kite Kid

Yosemite Leaf (Taken against the sunlight)
    Kite Kid

Please comment on these experiments :-)
    Added some shadows to all these photos ..No other manipulations..All shots taken with available light.

Re: Kite Kid

C&C per req:

1. Nice candid capture, but I would suggest cropping out a good chunk of the RH side to concentrate the image more fully on the child and get him/her out of the centre.

2, 3, Very nice! Only comment would be that the clump of grass (left, foreground #3) is a bit distracting.

4. Excellent capture. I would like to see a crop of just one group of leaves with a little bit of dark space around them - I think that might show it off to even greater affect.

riot of colors again from mrajith fantastic natural colors in the landscape pics the little gap between the trees,on the top,in both the pics,should have been avoided to keep the viewers eyes inside the frameforeground could have been added.

Real Name
    Ian

Favour shot 4 and a crop of the leaves would have been even better, but nevertheless my favourite of the four.

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    riot of colors again from mrajith fantastic natural colors in the landscape pics the little gap between the trees,on the top,in both the pics,should have been avoided to keep the viewers eyes inside the frameforeground could have been added.
    Thanks ..Cropping pending..

Quote Originally Posted by tirediron View Post
    C&C per req:

1. Nice candid capture, but I would suggest cropping out a good chunk of the RH side to concentrate the image more fully on the child and get him/her out of the centre.

2, 3, Very nice! Only comment would be that the clump of grass (left, foreground #3) is a bit distracting.

4. Excellent capture. I would like to see a crop of just one group of leaves with a little bit of dark space around them - I think that might show it off to even greater affect.
    Thanks tirediron

Quote Originally Posted by shreds View Post
    Favour shot 4 and a crop of the leaves would have been even better, but nevertheless my favourite of the four.
    Thanks Shreds..