Real Name
    Jeff

In the woods ..

In the woods ..

Real Name
    Louise

Re: In the woods ..

Hello Jeff,
    may I ask what was your intent while tacking this picture, and in presenting it? Did you want us to know you went for a walk in a wooded area, to present a certain aspect of these woods, in a certain light maybe? Did you want to receive comments on the subject or the quality of this image?

Real Name
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by wlou View Post
    Hello Jeff,
    may I ask what was your intent while tacking this picture, and in presenting it? Did you want us to know you went for a walk in a wooded area, to present a certain aspect of these woods, in a certain light maybe? Did you want to receive comments on the subject or the quality of this image?
    "may I ask what was your intent while tacking this picture"

You may...

" Did you want us to know you went for a walk in a wooded area, to present a certain aspect of these woods, in a certain light maybe? Did you want to receive comments on the subject or the quality of this image?"

All of the above ...

Real Name
    Louise

Well Jeff, it is always nice to know what the intention of the photographe is.
    So Jeff, what was your intention? Put an other way: what is the subject of this picture?
    If you would like comments, you should write something like: comments appreciated.

I have many pictures like this one. I call them my "tourist pictures". Tourist picture for me is when I see something that I find interesting while walking and I quickly snap a picture, and keep going. I may used them to go back later when the time of day would give an interesting light or shadow, the sun ray would light the moss on a particular tree, or the leaves would be glowing red in the sunset.

Now it is your turn to describe your picture. This is a good exercise to see what it is you took and keep adding to your knowledge as a photographer.

Fair enough?