Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: low key baby shot

low key baby shot

Here's a low key baby shot!

thanks for looking.
    Cheers
    Ray
    Last edited by Raycer; 3rd February 2009 at 12:26 AM.

Re: low key baby shot

Very nice! Excellent lighting.

again another good baby pic from mrraycer i dont know if i want to call it a lowkey pic,but would have preffered the same soft light,falling on the moms face(i assume she is the baby's mom) also on the lovely baby.the light reflecting off the white baby diaper is making things more harsh finally i love the composition....the bond between them,the intimacy.love is shining bright through the pic

sigh... the diaper.
    Never know how people will react this days for a naked picture of their daughter. So I leave it up to the parents as to how much they want to undress the baby. And yes, that is baby's mom holding her. She didn't want to be in the picture so I told her she will be out of focus. Since she's out of focus, I thought it would be distracting to have just as much light on her as to the baby.

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

i am totally against naked baby pics or kids pics being displayed on the the net for public view such pics should be shared among family and friends circle only the light on babies diaper can be easily controlled with the lights or in psplaying and controlling the light, is what photography is all about.

What a beautiful shot. Excellent lighting and a really protective feel to it. It reminded me of a shot I took of a friend and her daughter just after she'd been born. She's now coming up to two and a lovely little kid!
    Attached Images Attached Images