Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: analogue shots #2

Real Name
    Lukas

analogue shots #2

Again shot from different places these stuff is just what grabbed my attention. Made at home. analogue shots #2 place at Bratislava analogue shots #2 university's tearoom analogue shots #2 this is more like a test shot. Suggestions and critiques are welcome. Hope you like them sorry for quality.
    Last edited by Donald; 3rd April 2012 at 08:10 PM.

Real Name
    Kevin

Re: analogue shots #2

Lukas,

Love 1 and 2. No. 3 isn't in the same class as the others in the series. I hope folks will go back and look at Analogue 1. Would be very interested in what techniques you used for these. Please keep them coming if you have more.

Kevin

Real Name
    Lukas

Re: analogue shots #2

Quote Originally Posted by kdoc856 View Post
    Lukas,

Love 1 and 2. No. 3 isn't in the same class as the others in the series. I hope folks will go back and look at Analogue 1. Would be very interested in what techniques you used for these. Please keep them coming if you have more.

Kevin
    Thanks I'm glad you like these. And yes that third testing one was from camera zeiss and it doesn't have nothing.. pure force not even the framing stuff(in which you look to see compostion)? (ah my english) Just a empty square on top :P anyway thank.