these are few clicks wen i just started of... i'l upload more soon
    just wanted to know how these are,

please let me know how are these pics

please let me know how are these pics

thank u...

Real Name
    Jeff

Re: please let me know hoe are these pics

You have leading lines to the horizon, in both, which is good, in both images the sky is blown out, or nearly so, and lacks detail, you can fix this with a graduated neutral density filter either on the camera or in PP software. I don't find the choice of subject in the first one inspiring, and in the 2nd one the inclusion of the house in the frame detracts from what otherwise might be a dramatic shot.
    #1 seems to be leaning to the right to me, but may be its just that there are not many true verticals in the picture.
    Good light makes good photographs - you may find that shooting at a different time of day will give better results - the early morning and evening give softer light and different colours - perhaps experiment with a reshoot at a different time of day.
    A good exercise to is to shoot the same scene with the same camera settings at dawn, shortly after sunrise, noon, just before and after sunset. Look at the different colours & difference in contrast in your results.
    Keep up the good work !

J

Real Name
    Richard

Re: please let me know hoe are these pics

I like the first image because it gives me a feeling of being here in a strange place (for me).

However, the image would be improved by rotating it a bit so that the vertical lines of the building would be straight. I have a fetish against tilting buildings and horizons.

Additionally, for me, a great improvement in the first image would have been to catch the bicycle rider a few seconds earlier so that he would have been a predominant subject in the image...